Who are we:
Dania Accounting Poland Sp. z o.o. provides accounting services to more than 200 companies from Denmark. Our office is located in modern surroundings in Technopark Pomerania in Szczecin. To further strengthen our young and dynamic team, we are currently looking for new employees.
The candidates we are looking for:
– Has a relevant degree or experience within economics, tax or accounting
– Pays attention to detail
– Likes to take on new responsabilities
– Works independantly
– Are motivated to work in a dynamic and young international team
– Speaks and writes English (not to perfection, but good enough to communicate with clients)
You will be allocated a number of clients, that you are responsible for.
Depending on the client requirements, you daily tasks includes:
– Working in 4 different accounting systems used by companies in Denmark
– Working in 2 different payroll systems used by companies in Denmark
– Retrieving information from the Danish tax office
– Booking sales invoices
– Booking cost invoices
– Paying bills for clients
– Matching payments from customers with sales invoices
– Sending reminders and statements to customers
– Reconciliation of bank accounts
– Declaring VAT
– Making payrolls
– Preparing for annual audit
– Making annual reports for sole proprietors and limited liability companies
– Making tax declarations
– Assisting with tax inspections
– And other relevant tasks
You are responsible for planning deadlines and taking care of your clients.
– To be part of a young and dynamic team of accountants in Szczecin
– Helpful colleagues that will assist you learn your new tasks
– To work with clients from abroad and improve your English skills
– A job where you get a lot of responsability and are able to learn new skills
– Freedom to plan your work day including taking ”work from home days”
– An informal working environment where we can have fun and still work professionaly
If you are interested in this job, then please send your CV in English using the contact form on this page.
We prefer applications where a recent photo is attached.